The Columbia™ Women's Peakfreak Low Running Shoe works for any terrain with its light feel and fantastic traction.
Omni-Grip™ holds on different types of terrain.
- Trail: multi-directional tread zones and traction zone for acceleration and traction on uneven surfaces.
- Great traction on solid ground.
- Polyurethane and semi-sticky rubber for durability, articulation and cushioning.
- Uses 85% less petroleum.
Techlite™ technology absorbs impact with lightweight cushioning for support and comfort.
- Provides stability.
- Process to create Techlite compared to other cushioning technologies reduces landfill waste by 25% to 30%.
- Thermal protection.
- Closed-cell compound makes it naturally antibacterial, easy to care for and odor resistant.
while providing stability, comfort and foot protection.
Techlite FluidFrame™: different density foam for comfortable transition and support.
- Provides stability in various trail conditions.
Techlite Fit™: Techlite foam in the heel capture, collar and tongue stop that helps your shoe conform to your foot.
Upper: dual-density Techlite Fit heel system.
- Internal density is soft whereas the frame is more supportive and helps your foot conform.
- Material is lightweight and abrasion-resistant.
- Breathable Mesh provides more comfort and ventilation.
Midsole: Techlite FluidFrame has 3 different densities.
-Midfoot shank to help you keep going on a long hike,
- Forefoot has a rock guard for protection.
Outsole: Omni-Grip grip rubber.
- Heel crash zone for support.
- Lugs in different sizes and different directions provides traction on various surfaces.
- Smaller in the toe so you get extra grip when you are going down a trail.
9 oz / 255.1 g.