The Columbia™ Women's Descender Running Shoes were inspired by rock climbing and built to handle any outdoor adventures.
Omni-Grip™ holds on different types of terrain.
- Trail: multi-directional tread zones and traction zone for acceleration and traction on uneven surfaces.
- Great traction on solid ground.
- Polyurethane and semi-sticky rubber for durability, articulation and cushioning.
- Uses 85% less petroleum.
Techlite™ technology absorbs impact with lightweight cushioning for support and comfort.
- Provides stability.
- Process to create Techlite compared to other cushioning technologies reduces landfill waste by 25% to 30%.
- Thermal protection.
- Closed-cell compound makes it naturally antibacterial, easy to care for and odor resistant.
while providing stability, comfort and foot protection.
Techlite FluidFrame™: different density foam for comfortable transition and support.
- Provides stability in various trail conditions.
Techlite Fit™: Techlite foam in the heel capture, collar and tongue stop that helps your shoe conform to your foot.
Lightweight and minimalist.
- Multisport outdoor shoe.
Upper: closed Mesh, micro-suede tongue and webbing that provides support.
- Techlite Fit heel and shoe tongue create comfort.
Midsole: Techlite is single density foam.
- For lightweight cushion and support.
- Internal TPU shank provides torsion control.
Outsole: Omni-Grip sticky grip rubber on the forefoot.
- Creates traction on rock and hard surfaces.
7.72 oz / 219 g.