The weight, feel and technology have all improved in the Asic's™ GT-2170 Running Shoe.
The GT-2000 series has the best-selling performance running shoes in the industry.
APMA Seal of Acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association).
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System to reduce shock and enhance movement.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
- Cools and dries.
Duomax™ is placed in the base of the dual-density midsole.
- Enhances stability and support.
DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
- Enhanced cushioning and durability.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
- Dual-density Solyte.
Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
- Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
- Controls the midsole deformation.
- Makes the foot function more efficiently.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
Discreet Eyelets spread out lace tension.
- Independently place to increase upper comfort.
- Enhances fit.
Appropriate for a neutral runner to a severe overpronator.
Weight: 9.3 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.