Asics Women's Gel Cumulus 14 Running ShoeFor a cushioned run that is half an ounce lighter than its predecessor, the Asics™ Gel Cumulus 14 is the ride you want.
Stable cushioning running shoe.
Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
- Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
- Controls the midsole deformation.
- Makes the foot function more efficiently.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
- Enhanced cushioning and durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association).
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System to reduce shock and enhance movement.
For underpronators to mild overpronators.
Weight: 8.7 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.