The balance between structure and cushioning is in perfect harmony with the Asics™ Men's Gel 3030. The construction of this shoe is ideal for overpronators, especially those that have been doing it for years.
Asics' "most stable model" in the Structured Cushioning collection.
- Almost an ounce lighter than its predecessor.
Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
- Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
- Controls the midsole deformation.
- Makes the foot function more efficiently.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
Dynamic Cradle® is a molded midsole that is engineered to enhance gait and fit.
DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
- Enhanced cushioning and durability.
Biomorphic Fit™ is a stretchy material at the upper.
- Reduces buckling and skin irritation.
APMA Seal of Acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association).
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
- Cools and dries.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System to reduce shock and enhance movement.
For runners from mild to severe, late-stage overpronators.
Weight: 9.6 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.