The newest version of this legendary Asics™ shoe has all of the special features with the bonus of a lighter weight.
18th version of the Gel-Kayano running shoe.
Appropriate for neutral runners to severe overpronators.
Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
- Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
- Controls the midsole deformation.
- Makes the foot function more efficiently.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
- Enhanced cushioning and durability.
ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
- Cools and dries.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
APMA Seal of Acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association).
Duomax™ is placed in the base of the dual-density midsole.
- Enhances stability and support.
Biomorphic Fit™ is a stretchy material at the upper.
- Reduces buckling and skin irritation.
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Helps shock absorption.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
- Deep flex grooves with a decoupled midsole promote natural foot movement.
P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) are 2 layers of memory foam lining in the collar for a molded fit.
Heel Clutching System™ exoskeletal heel for support and comfort.
Lightweight and flexible
Weight: 11.5 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.