Asics'™ GEL-DS Trainer series just keeps getting better. A comfortable fit and a ton of special features makes for a great training shoe.
APMA Seal of Acceptance (American Podiatric Medical Association).
I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) multi-layered midsole to help the foot's natural gait from heel to toe.
- Guidance Line® Technology are vertical flex grooves to enhance the gait.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System to reduce shock and enhance movement.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) increases durability.
Biomorphic Fit™ is a stretchy material at the upper.
- Reduces buckling and skin irritation.
ComforDry™ Sockliner gives cushioning and anti-microbial properties.
- Cools and dries.
Duomax™ is placed in the base of the dual-density midsole.
- Enhances stability and support.
DuraSponge® Outsole is a blown AHAR® rubber compound.
- Enhanced cushioning and durability.
Solyte® Midsole material for extreme cushioning and durability.
- Lighter than ASICS standard EVA or SpEVA material.
Space Trusstic System® is a midfoot stabilizer.
- Places a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole.
- Controls the midsole deformation.
- Makes the foot function more efficiently.
- Propulsion Trusstic resembles connective tissue by creating tension as the foot goes into the propulsion stage.
Upper: comfortable and breathable.
Appropriate for Underpronators to overpronators.
Wet Grip® Outsole enhances traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Made from a blend of organic and non-organic materials.
Clutch Collar System™ is an endoskeletal collar for a supportive fit.
Weight: 10.4 oz.
Note: ASICS products may only ship to the United States and United States Territories.