Altra's™ minimalist running shoe the Delilah is designed for a woman who wants a zero drop shoe that cradles the heel.
Designed for a women's foot.
- Narrower heel, smaller instep, longer arch and specific metatarsal positioning.
- Female-specific SD-W Last.
NRS- Natural Ride System for natural foot movement while running.
- Outsole and midsole components, metatarsal parabola, Zero Drop and foot-shaped lasts.
- Zero Drop: less heel strike, improved landing zone, better posture and alignment, reduced impact and more efficient propulsion.
Upper: lace-up mesh for breathability, quick-dry comfort and flexibility.
- Minimal seams for feel.
The Support Insole: molded arch and heel wrap for arch support.
Outsole: puncture resistant for protection.
Sole: 3.4mm siped performance rubber BareSole.
- Minimalistic sole.
- Maximum proprioception.
Built-in 2mm A-bound midsole: energy-return compound is environmentally friendly (recycled).
- Resilient and provides protection.
- Retains a 10% compression set so it won't deform over time.
Footbed is stitch free for a smooth, comfortable surface: SeeNoSeam.
Heel Claw: snug fit around the Calcaneous without a stiff, heel counter.
A-Wrap: Midfoot is designed in an "A" shape to provide control.
- Toe box is roomy for comfort.