International Shipping Policy
SwimOutlet.com now offer international shipping! Please read below for more information.
- Do you ship to my country?
We currently offer shipping to Canada.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, and GoogleWallet.
- How will the charges appear on the card? (Company Name, Exchange Rates)
All charges will be processed in US Dollars and appear on your credit card statements as SwimOutlet.com.
- Why are some items not available for international shipping?
Some items may not be available for international shipping due to either legal or vendor restrictions. This includes food products, supplements, heavy or oversized items, custom items, and items that ship directly from the manufacturer. Gift cards are only available via email for international orders.
- Do you accept Purchase Orders?
We are sorry but at this time we do not accept Purchase Orders from international customers.
- How much will it cost to ship to my country?
Standard Shipping (8-14 Business Days) is available for $9.99 USD
Expedited Shipping (2-5 Business Days) is available for $24.99
- Will taxes, duties, or fees be due upon the receipt of my order?
We collect Taxes, Duties, and any applicable Fees at the point of Checkout. These fees are non-refundable.
- When will my order ship?
Orders received by 6:00 PM EST Monday - Friday, are typically shipped the same day. Orders placed after 6:00 PM EST will ship the following business day. Please check the item description on the product page for specific information on its shipping time; certain large/heavy and custom items cannot be expedited.
- Is expedited shipping available to my country?
Yes. Expedited Shipping is available at point of checkout for applicable items.
- How will I track my order?
When your order ships, a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you with instructions on how to track your package. You can also track the status of your order by clicking the "My Account" link located at the top of every page of our site. Once there, click the "Review orders / track packages" link to view the status and track your orders swiftly and easily!
- What happens if my order is late?
All delivery windows are estimated, and SwimOutlet.com does not guarantee the date by which you will receive your order. Although we make every effort to ship your package quickly and quote an accurate estimated shipping speed, we are unable to offer shipping credits for orders that arrive outside of the estimated timeframe.
- What is your return policy?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. SwimOutlet.com will gladly accept eligible returns (see restrictions below) in new and unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included within 60 days of the order shipment date for a full refund or store credit at your discretion.
- How do I make a return?
Please follow our Return Authorization process to obtain an RA number to put inside and on your returning package. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We highly recommend using a traceable method ship your return. Returned items received in used, damaged, or not-new condition without prior approval of Customer Service will be neither refunded nor returned back to you. We are unable to accept C.O.D deliveries.
- How do I get a Return Authorization number?
How to Generate Your Return Authorization Number:
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on Return Items.
3. Select the order number you wish to return from.
4. Check the box of the items you would like to return.
5. Select your refund method from either store credit or your original form of payment.
6. Click "Process Return". A new page will load displaying your return authorization number. Please note this number on your return package and ship it back using the traceable method of your choice. You will also receive return instructions in a separate return confirmation email.
- How do I exchange my order?
We recommend obtaining a Return Authorization, returning your item for a refund, and reordering online at your convenience. We are unable to honor exchange requests enclosed in return packages or sent via email.
- What will it cost to ship my return?
Shipping fees on your initial order are non-refundable, and we do not cover the cost of return shipping. We strongly recommend that you use the most cost-effective trackable and/or insured method to protect you in the rare event that your package is lost or mishandled by the shipper.
- When will my refund be processed?
Once your return is received and inspected at our fulfillment center, a refund or store credit will be applied according to the method you selected when your Return Authorization Number was obtained. Please note that with refunds additional processing time may incur, dependent upon the speed of your credit card company.
- Why is my refund amount different from the original cost of my item?
Since all transactions are processed in US Dollars, we will also refund you in US Dollars. Exchange rates are subject to change between the time of your purchase and the time of your return. This can result in a difference between the original charge and the amount of your refund.
- I received my order and there is a problem. What do I do?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you have changed your mind or are not satisfied with your order due to size, style, or other reasons, you may return your new and unused items within 60 days for a refund or store credit. Click here for return instructions. If your order arrived damaged or defective, or you did not receive the item you ordered, please contact us via email or Live Chat so that we can assist you.
- Why does it appear that I have multiple charges, even though I only received one order confirmation?
Any order attempt may result in a pending charge showing on your credit card, even should the transaction be declined. These pending charges usually clear within 2-3 business days, though it varies from bank to bank. You may wish to contact customer service to confirm that such orders are canceled.
- Why was my card declined?
Most declined transactions are the result of some information being entered incorrectly. Please confirm your address, credit card number, expiration date, and CVV2 number before attempting to place the order again. If your card continues to decline, contact your bank for more information. Only a small percentage of transactions are declined due to credit card balance concerns.
- Why was my order returned to your facility?
When a package is determined to be undeliverable by the carrier, it is redirected back to the original shipper. If you provided an incorrect or incomplete address when placing your order, additional shipping charges may be required in order to ship your package back out to your corrected address.
- What exchange rate will be used?
Exchange rate will be determined by your issuing credit card bank based on the current rate.
- What is international transaction fee on my statement?
Your credit card company might have an additional fee for performing international transactions. Please consult your issuing bank for exact fees. If you decide to return your order then only the cost of the product will be refunded. SwimOutlet will not be responsibile for transaction fees imposed by your credit card company.