Every woman wants a swimsuit that can offer a flattering fit with a flare of fashion. When searching for the perfect fit, it is important to assess your shape and choose a compatible style. The varying types of swimsuit styles allow women to shop specifically for their body type. A women's build can differ from top heavy, to pear-shaped or minimal curves; all of which can be embraced and enhanced with the right swimwear.
- Choose a moderate coverage top that will accentuate your bust.
- Thick straps and underwire will provide you with comfort and support.
- V-shaped necklines naturally flatter your bust by drawing the eye up and down.
- Choose a halter or underwire top with supportive straps.
- Avoid skinny straps and push-up padding.
- Choose a top that will enhance your bust.
- A lifting, push-up, or padded top will enhance out your curves.
- Choose a top with horizontal lines, fringe or ruffles to create the illusion of a larger bust.
- Avoid flat triangle tops and solids.
- Choose swimsuit sets that enhance both your top and bottom.
- Tops with ruffles, horizontal lines, fringe and designs create an illusion of a larger bust.
- Push-up or padded tops accentuate your chest.
- Brazilian cut bottoms offer a cheeky cut to enhance your bottom.
- Choose bottoms with shirring and patterned details to give the appearance of a larger bottom.
- Avoid basic tie side bottoms and sliding triangle tops.
- Choose a swimsuit that draws attention to your upper body.
- Brightly colored and vibrantly patterned tops with solid bottoms accentuate your bust while minimizing your legs.
- Choose boy-short bottoms or thick hipsters for a flattering fit with extra bottom coverage.
- Avoid colorful sarongs and bold bikini bottoms that exaggerate the hips.
- Choose a swimsuit that accentuates your legs while giving you more coverage in the bustier and tummy area.
- One-piece tummy trimming suits smooth and flatten the stomach to make you appear leaner.
- Features such as rouching and shirring (gathering) or panel designs on the sides slim the appearance of the waist.
- Print designs down the middle of the body elongate the torso.
- Choose swimdresses, one-piece suits, and colorful sarongs that draw the eye downward.
- Avoid bikini sets and low rise bottoms.
Flatter Your Figure
Embrace your body type, whether you have large hips, a large bust, or few curves. You do not need avoid swimwear to feel comfortable in your skin. Instead, choose the style that fits you and your body. Choosing a flattering fit for your particular body type will leave you feeling cool and confident when you dive into an endless summer.