2013 Fashion Swimwear Trends
The hottest swimsuit trends for 2013 have taken the runway, and will soon take over the sunny days. This guide will give you a sneak peak on what to expect in fashion swim for the 2013.
Fringe is dominating the water this season, while delicate crochets are popular in both fashion apparel and swim. Below are the textured trends that everyone will be talking about in 2013:
- Fringe: Take your swimsuit to new lengths and flirt with the fierce and edgy fringe frenzy.
- Crochet: Dainty overlays of crochet have charmed the mainstream fashion industry for 2013, and are now taking swimwear by storm.
- Ruching: Scrunch up your style with ruched, shirred, ruffled and crinkled swimwear. This shirred and ruffled bodice trend will emphasize your curves and give you a flattering fit.
Whether you want to look exotic in tribal or feminine in floral, you can't go wrong with patterns in 2013. Below are some pretty prints that are diving in to the pools:
- Tribal: Unleash your wild side with tribal print. The untamable Ikat and Aztec prints are shifting gears from shirts and dresses to swimwear.
- Stripes: From skinny to thick, vertical to horizontal, surrender to stripes in the sunny seasons. Varying in shades and shapes, stripes are a versatile fashion that can look modern or vintage.
- Floral: The floral fashion is blooming in swimwear. Whether it is a tropical plant or pretty petals, this pattern will flourish throughout the year.
Vibrant colors are painting their way across designer swimwear. From minty pastels to neon oranges, you'll see bold hues in 2013. Listed below are a few color schemes everyone will be splashing around in:
- Neon: Brighter is better on the beach in 2013. From neon orange, to bright blue; the vibrant, bold colors are dying the days of spring and summer.
- Pastels: Tint the waves in mint. Among other pastels, mint green is conquering the sand.
- Color Block: With all of the hot colors brightening up 2013, you shouldn't have to choose just one. Mix neutrals, pastels and neons for modern color block combinations.
A modern twist on a classic one-piece, the monokini, remains dominant on this year's runways. Still, bikinis stay bold with retro inspirations. Below are the swimwear styles sure to turn heads:
- Monokini: Dare to be different in 2013 with the monokini, a modern twist on a classic one-piece. A trend complete with a dynamic duo of cut-outs and coverage, the best of both worlds.
- Asymmetrical: Give winter the cold shoulder in this season's haute one shoulder designs.
- Retro: Get a grasp on a vintage style with bustier bandeau tops and high-waisted bottoms. These unique "pin-up" silhouette styles will radiate vogue vibes all season long.
Start Trending Today
No matter where you're soaking up the sun, these designs will make your hot days a breeze. With the bold new trends already making a splash in the 2013 season, you can dive in to next season's hottest styles by shopping early.