The Strassburg Sock™ is easy to use and helps decrease pain caused by heel spurs.
Keeps tension on the plantar fascia so it is stretched at night to heal.
- Can be worn at night to help decrease pain with the first steps in the morning.
- Helps relieve hell, spur symptoms.
- Many users notice a reduction in morning pain, their recovery time and the need for medication.
- The plantar fascia won't contract in the prone or supine position.
- Over a long period of time it helps strengthen the arch.
Tubular, knit material fits over the calf and has 2 adjustable straps.
Easy to use.
- Won't lock the ankle joint so there is some joint movement to prevent joint compression pain.
- Can be worn for several hours without adverse effects when it is worn correctly.
- Won't interrupt your normal sleep if it is worn correctly.
- Won't interfere with traditional doctor's treatments.
Regular size: calf size up to 16 inches.
- Large size: calf size 16 to 21 inches.
Made in USA