Built specifically for a woman's foot, the Mizuno™ Women's Wave Ronin 4 is lighter than its predecessor.
Performance neutral shoe.
Forefoot / Outsole: SmoothRide engineered and a G3 outsole combine for a durable, flexible and cushioned shoe.
Mizuno Wave®: is leading footwear technology that fuses cushioning and stability for a supportive and plush run.
Dynamotion fit: relieves foot stress at specific places along the top and sides.
- Provides a comfortable and not constricting fit.
- Eliminates foot distortion.
SmoothRide™: helps create a smooth transition by minimizing the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot while running.
AP +: creates an increased rebound in the midsole.
- Increases the durability of the cushion while remaining lightweight.
Mizuno Airmesh™: allows the upper to be breathable.
X 10:trade;: Supplements traction at the heel strike.
- Most durable carbon rubber for longer wear in high-impact parts of the shoe.
Gender engineering: the shoe is designed with the female foot in mind.
- Flex lines help improve the performance and feel for a female foot.
G3 Sole: increases durability at contact points.
- Outsole has great grip and traction while still being lightweight.
Weight: 6.0 oz.