This Altra™ Women's Eve Barefoot Running Shoe has a Zero Drop™ platform so feel like you are barefoot, but your feet are still protected.
Versatile minimalist shoe.
Zero Drop platform: built on a flat, 1-to-1 ration, for a barefoot feel.
- Naturally aligns feet, back and body posture.
- Reduces initial impact by 3 to 5 times.
- No elevated heel: heel and forefoot are the same distance from the ground.
Foot-shaped design helps you keep a proper running technique and natural foot strike.
- Maximizes shock adsorption.
- Improved toe off power.
- Toes can spread and relax for a natural feel.
- Natural Ride System™ (NRS) for a combination of outsole and midsole componentry with proper metatarsal parabola.
Female Specific: to help women feel more comfortable.
- Narrower heel and midfoot.
- Longer arch.
- Higher instep.
- Metatarsal positioning specific for a female foot.
Achilles loading at the back of the heel for improved propulsion.
Last: Female-specific SD-W.
Outsole: 3.4 mm Razor-siped performance rubber BareSole™ grips onto nearly any surface (wet or dry).
- Puncture resistant.
Insole: (2) molded support.
- A-Bound™ strengthen is made of recycled materials and is an energy-return compound.
- Sits under the foot to give back energy with each step.
- Extra protection.
- Compresses 2 to 3 times less than a traditional running shoe, which compresses 70-90%.
- Reduces impact felt.
- Gives you ground feedback.
- Optional insoles.
Upper: Quick-dry breathable stretch to quickly remove moisture.
Liner: Super fabric.
Lacing structure is secure-cinch strapping for a great fit.
A-wrap around the midfoot improves control.
- Snug fit.
- Roomy for the toes.
HeelClaw™ fits comfortably around the calcaneus for support without the stiff heel found in other shoes.
Weight: 4.5 oz.
Designed to reduce: shin splints, knee pain, foot pain and excessive pronation.
- Reducing joint impact.
- Free your toes so they aren't cramped.
Designed to: strengthen your feet and improve your running technique.
Ideal uses: running, cross training, backpacking, approach, fitness, kayaking, canoeing, water sports and casual wear.