The Swedes Swedish Goggles are a long-time favorite of competitive swimmers. Its unique and low-profile look is available in many colors. The no-gasket design makes for a better fit and sleeker look. A set of nimble fingers is needed as they require full assembly.
1. Thread nose string through the first lens using the small hole located at the side of the lens.
2. Slide the blue nose cover over both ends of the nose string.
3. Thread one end of the nose string through the remaining lens and tie with a knot.
4. By sliding the string, you should be able to hide the knot inside the blue nose cover.
5. To attach the rubber strap, push each end of the rubber strap through the opening on the edge of the lens.
6. Pull equal lengths through the lens hole, so that you can tie the strap in a knot.
7. The rubber strap now acts as a double headband.
8. If you find you need to tighten further you can untie the shorten up the length.
9. Once you reach a comfortable length you can cut off any extra of the rubber strap.
10. Some swimmers use a small section of the rubber strap in place of the nose string and blue nose cover.
11. Using about 1½ inches of the rubber strap thread the ends through the string holes.
12. The rubber strap will stay secure without having to tie a knot.
For more information on how to assemble Swedes, read How To Assemble Swedes.